Nu Cobalt NC53 swimming pool robotic pool cleaner for in ground and above ground pools. Includes a NC1017 filter bag and a NC1023 dual timer power supply. Caddy sold separately.
- Cleans and brushes floor and walls, revolutionary lightweight design, recommended for in ground pool.
- Dual 3 hour standard cleaning mode/1 hour rapid cleaning mode, direct-drive motor for greater traction.
- All surface cleaning for vinyl liner, fiberglass and concrete pools, quick-drain system for lightweight operation.
- Jumbo size filter bag capacity, 53' power cord, brush-to-port suction for thorough vacuuming of acorns, leaves and fine debris.
- One year limited warranty, 120V USA ETL and Canada cETL approved.
(Includes a NC1017 filter bag and a NC1023 dual timer power supply. Caddy sold separately.)
Nu Cobalt NC53 Wall Climber Smart Logic Robotic Pool Cleaner
- Patented internal drive
- Above ground pool or in ground pool, size up to 20ft x 40ft, Maximum pool depth: 8ft
- For cleaning floor and wall in pool
- Build in filter: Fine mesh bag; top access; cord length 50ft (40ft from power supply+10ft from robot)
- Cleaning path: 14in, Cleaning cycle: Standard mode: 3 hours, Rapid mode: 1 hour
The robot is not moving / the pump is not working
- Check that the electrical outlet you are using is working by plugging another appliance into the outlet. Make sure the end of the chord is plugged correctly to the power supply. Make Sure cable has not been damaged.
An object blocks the rollers or one of the wheels of the robot
- Unplug the power supply and take the robot out of the water and open the robot to inspect it. Check that there are no foreign objects jamming the wheels. Make sure there are no foreign objects blocking the GREEN ROLLERS under the unit.
The robot moves in one direction only
- An object blocks the robot's rollers or one of the wheels:
- Unplug the power supply and take the robot out of the water and open the robot to inspect the interior. Check that there are no foreign objects in the turbine or blocking the rollers.
The robot does not collect debris during operation
- An object blocks the robot’s rollers or one of the wheels, so:
- Unplug the power supply and take the robot out of the water and open the robot to inspect the interior. Check that there are no foreign objects in the turbine or blocking the rollers and if filter is filled to capacity, clean filter.